[Moo] Fw: [horseandhound] Attention MOLs - info about equestrian authorizations

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 17:30:30 PDT 2008

Forwarded as requested.
YIS,
Alienor Love Conquers All

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Stella Brindle <BrandwynAlston at gmail.com>
To: kmol at atlantia.sca.org; Merry Rose Atlantian List <atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>; HorsenHound list <horseandhound at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2008 6:34:05 PM
Subject: [horseandhound] Attention MOLs - info about equestrian authorizations

Greetings Ministers of the Lists of Atlantia,

A new procedure has come down from the Society Equestrian Marshal
concerning authorizations in equestrian:

Each person authorizing in equestrian must sign a state equine waiver
and this waiver must be filed with the rest of their authorization
forms (VOA, combat waiver etc.). Only one person per state equine
waiver for the authorization.

This means they will be signing that state waiver twice - once on a
form by themselves for their authorization, and once on a form with
everyone else who is participating in equestrian activities that day.
The one with everyone signing gets filed or sent with the other
waivers for the event.

The forms they sign are for the state the event is located in, NOT the
state the person resides in.

You can find the waivers on the forms page on the KMOL site on the
Atlantian web page and you can find them on the Society Equestrian
Page.

ALSO:

I am planning to teach a class on MOLing for equestrian events at the
fall university once I obtain permission from the KMOL to do so. All
interested in MOLing or authorizing equestrian are welcome to attend.
This class will cover the differences between MOLing for heavy and
rapier versus MOL ing for equestrian and I will go over the state
waivers. It should be a rather short class with a fair amount of time
for questions at the end, since there is not a great deal of
difference with the equestrian activities.

If time allows, I could go over our IKEqC scoring sheets and some of
the other scoring systems we have in the equestrian tournaments and
how the tournaments differ from what you are used to.

I am hoping to offer this class at other events in the future too,
such as Holiday Faire and other University sessions if there is
interest.

Thank you for everything you do so that we can play with our horses!
We appreciate it.

Brandy
P.S. please forward to any appropriate lists.

Lady Brandwyn Alston of the Rift
(Deputy Earl Marshal of the Horse, Atlantia)
__._,_.___
Messages | Members
MARKETPLACE

Visit Your Group