[Moo] Fwd: [MR] 12th night 2009

siegfriedmcclure at aol.com siegfriedmcclure at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 18:38:57 PDT 2008

Greetings to the Barony, and the Cantons.? The rumors you may have heard are, in fact, true!? As you can see, we have just been awarded the 12th night bid for January 10th, 2009.? The site is Brooke Point High School in Stafford.? It's 4 miles off of 95 on Courthouse road.

The theme of the event will be simply "A Traditional English Twelfth Night".? The head cook is Master Tirloch of Tallaght.? Please feel free to contact me (email is best) with concepts and?suggestions.? I will be setting up planning meetings soon after pennsic.

Thank you, and in service,

Siegfried McClure
Autocrat for Atlantia's 12th night celebration