[Moo] Stierbach Artwork

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Jul 22 04:27:58 PDT 2008

I have had as many as possible of the baronial images converted to
embroidery machine files.  If you email me off list with what type you
need I can see if I have that one.  Other wise I can get you the line
drawing that used.

As soon as they are all done I was hoping I could persuade Master
Richard to make room for them on the website...please.

Baroness Rhonwen