[Moo] Stierbach Artwork

Richard Wymarc rwymarc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 04:51:33 PDT 2008

We have room on the website, and a place to put them. This goes for any
other heraldic or similar art that might be useful to the populace.

-Richard
Master Richard Wymarc
mka Timothy J. Mitchell

"I have offended God and mankind because my work didn't reach the quality it
should have."
--Leonardo da Vinci