[Moo] Baronial markers

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue Jun 10 07:13:52 PDT 2008

Greetings,

If you are a heavy fighter, rapier fighter, archer or general member of
the populace that does not already have a baronial avontail, and would
like one, please let me know.  We have a few left from last year, and
materials to make more.  I will have the already completed ones at
Birthday and at Pennsic for anyone interested.

For those who do not know what the avontail, or mantel, is ours is a red
shield shape with a white Celtic bull on it.  They are tied to your
helm, belt, quiver, etc.  These are used as troop identifiers for on the
field and unit recognition.  His Excellency wears his on his rapier helm
if you would like to see one.  I have also attached an ok picture of him
wearing one.

Baroness Rhonwen