[Moo] The June Bull is Up!

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Tue Jun 10 09:36:23 PDT 2008

Greetings!
   This month's newsletter features: a special article by Baron Charles O'Connor, excellent letters from Their Excellencies, info on the Baronial Favor Drive, and updates on A&S challenges.  In addition are the usual suspects: a letter from our Seneschal, our Blackfox Nominated Scribal Corner (so exciting to say that!) with art by Lady Elizabeth of Hadley Hall, Baronial meeting minutes, calendar, contacts, and event info.
    I would also like to put out a call for articles to be used throughout the summer.  With the camping event season underway I know deadlines seem to come faster so sending in articles now for future publication is encouraged.  Articles can be class handouts, "I remember when" statements, stories of SCA days gone by, anecdotes about our barony, or anything else you'd like to share with Stierbach!
    In service,
    ~Bianca

---
 Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach (who now has registered arms!)
'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'

From: wymarc at comcast.netTo: moo at stierbach.orgDate: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 21:50:40 -0400Subject: [Moo] The June Bull is Up!

http://www.stierbach.org/newsletters/newsletters.php

The June Bull is up, and it is a big one.

Richard Wymarc
Webminister