[Moo] Stierbach Baronial Birthday this weekend - Schedule of Martial activities

Alexandre de Tourouvre alexandre.detourouvre at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 18:17:36 PDT 2008

 Good day to the populace of the great Kingdom of Atlantia

A lot of activities are happening this weekend as the Barony of
Stierbach celebrates its 10th birthday.  As Marshal in Charge, it is
my pleasure to announce the schedule of martial activities for that
joyous occasion.

When: June 27 through 29, 2008
Where: Prince William County Fairgrounds
           10624 Dumfries Road, Manassas, VA 20112
Site opens Friday, June 27th at 4pm and we need to be offsite by noon
on Sunday. This is the same site as our Holiday Faire.

Aside from tournaments, practices, and authorizations, our activities
include challenges put together by the current Baronial Champions.
Their Excellencies of Stierbach, Baron Flaithri and Baronness Rhonwen,
will use those challenges as an opportunity to observe fighters and
archers;  Those challenges will help them in their selection of new
Baronial Champions.

Here is the target schedule of martial activities:

Friday evening
8:00pm - Armored Combat Champion's challenge (Torchlight Tourney)

Saturday:
8:30 Target Archery inspections
9:00 Target Archery tournament starts
10:30 Armored combat inspections/authorizations starts
11:00: Youth Armored Combat practice  & Adult Rapier inspections/authorizations
12:00: Adult Rapier grand melee, followed by Adult Rapier Champion's challenge
12:30: Armored Combat tournament
1:00: Youth Armored Combat tournament
2:00 Target Archery Champion's challenge
3:00 Thown weapons Champion's challenge & Youth Rapier Tournament
(follows the Adult Rapier challenge)

Other practices, warmups, pickups, can happen at the discretion of the
activity's MiC.

As info, the Baronial Court is planned to be held at 5:00pm, followed
by a fabulous feast put together by the Stierbach Cooks Guild.

Tournaments formats should be posted shortly on the event website:
http://www.stierbach.org/events/birthday2008.html

Please feel free to cross-post this announcement.

Enjoy the martial activities; Enjoy the Arts and Sciences activities;
Enjoy spending time with friends and family; Enjoy the event !

Yours in service,

Lord Alexandre de Tourouvre
MiC - Stierbach Baronial Birthday