[Moo] Stierbach Baronial Birthday this weekend - Schedule of Martial activities

Alexandre de Tourouvre alexandre.detourouvre at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 12:11:43 PDT 2008

Good day to all,

Let me make one precision about the different "Champion Challenges"
listed in the schedule.

Those challenges were put together by the current Baronial Champions
and are open to one and all.  Being a resident of Stierbach or its
Cantons is **not** a requirement for participation.

Their Excellencies will observe the different challenges and choose
Their champions among the Barony's populace, but not necessarily based
on the results of the challenges.  That's why the word "challenge" is
used instead of "tournament".

I'm sorry if my original message caused any confusion.

In service,

Alexandre de Tourouvre
MiC - Stierbach Baronial Birthday