[Moo] youth champion

Sunniva Kyrre Sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net
Thu Jun 19 14:28:59 PDT 2008

Hard to compare fighter vs. arts vs. service. A competition or display doesn't include the ones doing service. Maybe have to be more like the Dreamer's cup and ask autocrat's, event staff etc. who they noticed that day.

Or if this is to be done by next year, have everyone watch the kids this coming year. Then as a youth impresses them in any field send a letter. At a certain time see who has the most letter written about them.

Sunniva