[Moo] youth champion

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Jun 20 08:44:09 PDT 2008

Please keep the comments, on and off list, coming.  I know left the
statements vague, but I did so on purpose to try and gauge what the
barony felt should be done.  I have ideas, but if this is to be a
Baronial champion then we wanted to take into account everyone's ideas
and feelings on this matter.

I am literally on my way out the door to assessment, but when we get
back on Sunday I will make sure to sit down and answer everyone's
questions.  If you all will be at Assessment and want to talk to either
Flaithri or I there please feel free to do so.

Thank you for your ideas, comments and support.

Baroness Rhonwen