[Moo] Fw: Northern Atlantia Cavalry Social

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 18:37:24 PST 2008

Greetings!
  We will be hosting an equestrian meeting/social on March 16th. I know it is a squeeze for everyone coming back from Gulf Wars. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
   YIS,
     Alienor

Love Conquers All

Greetings northern Atlantian riders,
We are having a social gathering at Ailenor's place next Sunday, March
16, 2008 to see if her place is suitable for practices and work out
game construction, plan out the practices and maybe even some
pre-event planning and to get to know eachother and have some fun.

Brandy is going to bring her rings, heads and reed poles so you can
see their construction and talk about Quintains.

You are welcome to attend. Bring someone with you who is interested in
playing with the cavalry. This is the time to get their questions
answered.

Contact Ailenor to let her know you plan on attending and so she has a
rough head count.

Gathering is from 1 pm to 4 pm at
171 Rolling valley Lane Front
Royal, VA 22630