[Moo] Monday Night Open House Sterling VA....

David Conlon eldrid at viscounteldrid.com
Wed Mar 5 02:16:56 PST 2008

As Always,

This Monday like every Monday at 6:00pm to 9:00pm Viscount Eldrid’s Open House in Sterling VA.  Everyone is welcome, we have plenty of room for just about anything you are interested in that involves the current middle age.  We have two large open rooms for arts and crafts, a small shop in the garage with many tools, a good sized yard in the back for all sorts of uses and a kitchen.  Our home has hosted over 20 folks for the traveling baronial meeting so we have the room if you need a meeting spot for any SCA related group.

This Monday we had several people show up.  Several folks worked on projects ranging from hand stitching garb to knitting.  Also some brave souls worked on perfecting fighting techniques taught in the Ponte Alto fighting 101 classes others did pell, and other fighting exercises.  There was even a visit by some folks who have not played in years but wanted to come and socialize a bit.

This is an informal get together where we all try and help each other out.  Many of the things done in previous weeks have been, All manner of Art and Science including costume, calligraphy, weaving, needlepoint, armor making and equipment up keep,  and even some bardic.  We have many tools and supplies that can be used.  One week we even had the required heavy weapons marshaling classes 101 and 201 given.

Videography of fighting techniques that helps fighters critique their own fighting, and all fighting styles can be worked on.  In addition we can photograph and video any project, edit and upload to the internet any photos or videos of any project you wish to make a record of.

We are open to everything related to the SCA so come on over we would love to meet you.  Once again everyone is welcome newcomer to kings.

Information on how to get to the open house is here:
http://viscounteldrid.com/SCA/monday.htm

Feel free to contact me at
eldrid at viscounteldrid.com

-Viscount Sir Eldrid Wolfsguard