[Moo] Ren Club Dinner

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 16:09:17 PST 2008

Greetings folks!

The UMW Ren club is again having their Annual Dinner and dance at the Great
Hall on U of Mary Washington campus. (same building as last times, park on the
 south side of campus). It will be the sunday Before Defending the Gate, at
6pm  (doors open about 5:30, and eat about 6:15). Dancing will follow, (and
hopefully  with live music). Come in garb if you wish, or in mundane nice clothes.

Cost is $15 for non students.  They cannot sell tickets at the door  (no
money exchanges that day), but if you let me know, or the Ren Club VP  (Brad),
know, then our places are reserved, and the money exchange will happen  at a
later time. Further complicating their dinner reservations is that they are  on
spring break.

Let me know...
Blitha