[Moo] Impromptu A&S night in Fairfax

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 10:35:31 PST 2008

Hello everyone, I'm writing this in behalf of Lady Sophia Van der Werkin:

Hello,
I have some things to work on, so decided that if anyone would like some time to work on an A&S project, I'm opening up my house this evening from 6pm on... I'll be working on making jewelry, so if you'd like to learn, I can teach you.

I still have some of the Lentil & Wedding soups left over from the Ponte Alto Investiture that I was planning on cooking up, so you're welcome to eat as well.

For directions:
You can call me at 703 901-1866

Or google/mapquest me:  3531 Country Hills Rd.  Fairfax, VA 322031  (right across the street from Fairfax High School)

See you tonight!
Sophia