[Moo] Travelling Business Meeting is tomorrow (Sunday) night starting at 7pm

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 20:38:27 PST 2008

The next baronial business meeting will be held tomorrow (Sunday) evening at
the home of Warder Flaithri and Lady Rhonwen in beautiful Locust Grove, VA
starting at 7pm.

An agenda is posted below. Please make an effort to attend this meeting.

*Directions to Rhonwen and Flaithri's house as written by them:*
[Begin Directions Block]

>From the North/West:  Make your way to US 17 / US 15 and head south toward
Culpeper.  Take US 15 to VA Rte 3 and head East toward Frederiksberg.  Our
subdivision is about 20 miles.  You know you are close when you pass
Germania Community College.  At the first stoplight after the college you
will turn right into Lake of the Woods.  There will be a Bloom, a Burger
King and strip mall area across the street.  If you get to Rte 20 you have
gone to far.  *See below

>From the East/South:  Make you way to Rte 3 out of Fredericksburg.  Continue
about 20 miles.  After you cross into Orange county you will have two
stoplights.  Go through the light for Rte 20 (there is a McDonald's there).
At the next light turn left into Lake of the Woods.  There will be a Burger
king, Bloom and strip mall area across the street.   *See Below

**When you enter the complex you will have to go through the gate.  Please
tell them the following:  You are seeing Kelly and Shannon Bennett at 516
Constitution, if they ask the number 318-0846.  We will let them know that
there will a few people visiting that day.  They will give you a pass for
the evening.  After the gate turn right onto Lakeview Parkway.  They do
ticket, it is 25 miles an hour.  You will go about 5 minutes at the speed
limit to the next turn (If you get to the back gate you have gone several
roads to far).  You want to turn Right onto Constitution Blvd (there will be
signs for Holyfield Park and emergeny evac route).  Go through the stop sign
at Yorktown and continue down Constitution.  We live on the right side of
the cul-de-sac number 516.  One story stone front house.  Park in the drive
or in the circle, please do not block the drives of our neighbors.

***Pet Warning:  We have a very energetic and friendly Alaskan malamute***

Address:  516 Constitution Blvd.
               Locust Grove, VA 22508
Phone:    540-318-0846
[End Directions Block]

See you then!

Iustinos Ancyrenos Patrikios and Seneschal to the Barony of Stierbach

*Meeting Agenda
*Announcements
Open officer positions:     Deputy Seneschal
                                       Deputy Knight Marshal for Armored
Combat
                                       Deputy Knight Marshal for Rapier
Combat
                                       Deputy Chronicler
Warrants in Process:        Chatelaine
                                       Chancellor Minor
Warrants completed:        Knight Marshal
                                       Chancellor of the Exchequer

Announcements regarding upcoming activities
Manassas Library Business
Meeting
03.05.2008
Baronial Business Meeting in Locust Grove (home of Rhonwen &
Flaithri)               03.09.2008
Sterling Activity Night (Room B)
Thursday
03.20.2008
Glass Guild
(Manassas)
03.27.2008
Bardic/Open
House
None this month

Upcoming events
03.09.2008      Gulf Wars
Begins
Lumberton, MS
03.15.2008      St. Paddy's Day
Bloodbath                                                            Vienna,
VA
03.16.2008      End of Gulf
Wars
Lumberton, MS
03.22.2008      Defending the Gate VII & Baronial
Investiture                        Spotsylvania, VA
03.29.2008      A Day in the Middle
East                                                    Mechanicsville, MD
04.04.2008      Coronation of Sinclair and
Kari                                           Hendersonville, NC
05.03.2008      Apple Blossom Festival
Parade                                          Winchester, VA

Old business
Baronial Birthday Bid (resubmission)
Goals for AS 43

New business