[Moo] Scribal Night

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Mar 17 05:53:06 PDT 2008

Greetings,

There will be no scribal activities this week in Sudentorre.  Be
forewarned that if you do show up to Elizabeth's, Graidhne's or my
houses that you will be promptly but to work doing final preps for the
event this weekend.  Most likely cooking or cleaning...so if you like
that type of thing give us a call!

Scribal will be at my house on 3/27 at 7ish where I am sure I will have
items that will need completing for the event that Saturday (day in the
middle east), or future courts for their incoming Majesties if the Clerk
signet has any to assign.  Come learn, laugh, talk too much and have a
good time with the Abby of St. Titivillus!

Yours,

Rhonwen