[Moo] Historic Martial Arts in Northern Virginia

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Mon Mar 24 18:25:11 PDT 2008

Have you ever wondered how they learned to fight in the middle ages?
Would it surprise you to learn that they wrote it down?  Would you like to
learn more about doing this?

If you have answered yes to any of these questions you are in luck.  There
will be training in the use of historical martial arts at the Stierbach
(Tue night) and Ponte Alto (Thurs night rapier) fighter practices.

The study of Historic Martial Arts falls under A&S so anyone can come and
learn without any authorization.

The Tuesday practices are held at Prince William Fencing Academy 8440 Kao
Circle Manassas from 7-9.  There is a $5 floor fee at the Stierbach
practice.  The Thursday Rapier practice is held at Shrevewood Elementary
school from 6 pm to 9 pm.

Please come and bring a sword or sword like object.  If you don’t have one
don’t worry as there will be some available as loaners.

Just look for the guy with a sword in one hand and a book in the other.

Edward de Clare

--
I have eyes like a falcon so that I will not be fooled.
I have a heart like a lion so that I strive forward.