[Moo] Reminder: Tuesday Indoor Stierbach Rapier, Armored and HMA Practice

Kelly L. Bennett klbennet at cs.indiana.edu
Mon Mar 24 18:50:53 PDT 2008

This is a reminder that we will resume our weekly Baronial Fighter
Practice at the PWFA on 25-March. Non-Stierbach fighters are welcome to
attend.

Here is the relevant information.

ADDRESS:

Prince William Fencing Academy

8440 Kao Circle Manassas, VA

703-330-6222

TIME: Tuesday from 6:30pm-9pm

As soon as a marshal is present practice will start.

ACTIVITIES: Heavy Weapons, Rapier (youth are welcome) and Historic
Marshal Arts

Other Details:

Non-marking running shoes only

$5 floor fee/practice FOR FIGHTERS ONLY, spectators do not need to pay

No Great weapons

No fighting from your knees

Lanyards on rattan weapons please

FIGHTERS AND MARSHALS, need to sign the PWFA waver the first time you
come and once a year after that

If you have problems finding the site you can call the PWFA
(703-330-6222).

Baron Flaithri

Feel free to forward to other lists or anyone that might be interested.