[Moo] [Ponte Alto] Bloodbath - Credit Where Credit is Due (was: Vivat to the Greater Baronial Logistics Corps!!!)

Robert Capozello afpopa at cox.net
Tue Mar 18 19:18:44 PDT 2008

>I apologize for not making myself clear enough for which I take total
>responsibility and for which I humbly offer sincere contrition if I
>might have in any way conveyed any dismay, anguish or slight to any of

>those who have provided fantastic good service to our great land and
>worthy peoples.
>
>When I refer to the "Logistics Corps", I have a very specific meaning
>and context, referring to the on-field logistics (e.g., Unit shade,
>water, snacks, care, etc...) as defined by the War Council.  I was
>most clearly *not* referring to the broader event Administration
>(e.g., Autocrat, Troll, MoL, Dayboard, MiC, etc...) which naturally
>enables such on-field logistics, but which is well beyond the scope of

>on-field unit logistics and which at non-Baronial events will clearly
>be handled by personnel that are well beyond our influence or
knowledge.

<SNIP>

Baron Max:

Thank you for clarifying that.  I'm afraid the distinction wasn't
readily apparent from your original post, but this explains things very
well.  It is great to learn that more people are actively participating
in the various facets of maintaining and supporting the Baronial
fighting units.  Ponte Alto is indeed blessed with many enthusiastic
members, yourself included.

-- Baron Marcellus