[Moo] Swordmaking (Rattan) Workshop (Von Halstern-style) at Sir Eldrid's on Monday Night

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Sun Mar 23 15:10:17 PDT 2008

Dex:

Note that I said Von Halstern-style.  I will leave it to individual
taste, influence, and rattan availability for folks to choose the
nature and form of the weaponry they choose to make and use (though
naturally I will be glad to offer my humble advice and whatever small
expertise I might have gleaned from the few decades of experience of
living in far too many Kingdoms).

The use of lead in any and all Von Halstern weaponry (including the
Falchions and Bardiches) was a vicious and spurious rumor.  We only
*hit* like lead.  They were not *made* of lead.

Max Von Halstern

However, if you can find some depleted uranium, now we're talking!