[Moo] Steirbach Tuesday night practice

Turgeis turgeis at verizon.net
Sun Mar 23 11:41:42 PDT 2008

All,

As Baronial Warlord it is my intent to begin this year's melee training
cycle starting this Tuesday, 25 March 08.  Therefore, I would ask that
everyone planning on attending arrive as close to 6pm as possible.  The
faster we can get started, the more we can get done.  The agenda is to spend
30 minutes in two groups; Shields and Spears/poles.  After we do some
instruction and drills, the two groups will get together for combined
training.  I plan on being done with this training cycle by 7:15pm, NTL
7:30pm.  After that we can return to singles fighting until 8:30 when will
be bear-pitting to increase our endurance and stamina.

With the Tuesday night practice site, the barony has an opportunity to do
something we have never done before.  Bring the barony together to train for
war on a regular and consistent basis.  Even though our numbers may be
small, a  knowledgeable, well trained, disciplined, unit has the ability to
make a significant impact on the battlefield.

That is our end goal.

In Service,

Turgeis

_____________ NOD32 EMON 2967 (20080321) information _____________