[Moo] Birthday Recomendations

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed May 21 05:22:48 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Barony of Stierbach from your Baron and Baroness,

Baronial Birthday is fast approaching and we hope to see all of you
there!  It will be a wonderful day where we will choose our new
champions, see extraordinary things, learn at Stierbach U and talk with
friends new and old.  However, one piece may be missing without your
help.

There are many truly amazing members of this Barony.  People, who teach,
fight, create and inspire.  While we know of a few, there are maybe
others we have not heard of yet.  That is where you come in to the
picture.  Is there someone who is worthy of recognition in your area?
If so please send us a short note explaining why they deserve this
recognition.

Please do this soon so that the scribes of this great land can have time
to do a work of beauty for this individual.

Yours,

Flaithri and Rhonwen