[Moo] Sapphire Joust

Kelly L. Bennett klbennet at cs.indiana.edu
Mon May 26 15:46:43 PDT 2008

Just as Sapphire Joust is wrapping up, we would like to take a minute to
thank everyone that was involved in making the Baronial  presence
happen. Many from all over these great Lands volunteered their time,
skills and resources to make this event an outstanding one for the
Barony. The Barony had its first official Baronial hospitality at
Sapphire Joust. It was a great success, we had more food and drinks than
anyone could have imagined. The Barony also fielded members in all the
marshal disciplines of the day, each member performing admirably and
making the presence of this great Barony felt throughout the event.

If anyone has suggestions on how to improve Baronial hospitality, please
feel free to let us or our Baronial hospitality coordinator Lady Ceit
(hmfredericks05 at aol.com) know. One final note on hospitality, this is
for all members and friends of the Barony. If you are a member of the
Barony or a friend of the Barony please feel free to stop by, say hello
and grab a snack. Past, present and future members and friends are
always welcome. If you see someone at an event that falls into this
category, please invite them over and let them know they are welcome.

On a personal note, Rhonwen and I would like to thank  all of those that
retained for us. From helping setup all the pavilions to making sure we
were well watered and fed and last but certainly not least assisting
with child care (a duty that goes above and beyond the call of any
retainer). Without your help and companionship being Baron and Baroness
would be an impossible job.

Baron Flaithri