[Moo] Sapphire Joust - Baronial Encampment

Lisa Mitchell cframwymarc at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 09:56:05 PDT 2008

I just got off the telephone with the land autocrat for Sapphire Joust.

The number of people booked to camp with the barony is much lower than in previous years and he has several new large groups to find a place for. But he likes having our responsible group in our traditional area because of the modern neighbors just over the tree line.
So we will most likely have our traditional location but not as much of it. Tents will have to be closer together and there may not be enough space for the big white common tent. I'll do my best.

Because of space constraints, if you are not on this list, we probably won't have room for you to camp with the barony. If you find you cannot attend, please let me know. I have a waiting list of folks wishing to camp with the barony, :)

Ceridwen, Richard, Michael & Marina (16 x 16, 14 x 10)
Allen & Blitha (10 x 20)
John of Caer Gleniog & three others
Baron Flaithri, Baroness Rhonwen, and the children
Mariana Calinante
Enequy (16 x 16)
Sean, Grace, and the children
Colum & Brianna

If you are on this list and I don't have  a tent size listed, please contact me.

I'm working to get contact info for everyone so I don't have to spam the list now that I know who is booked to camp with the barony.

Thanks,

Ceridwen
Home: 703 583 0981

From: cframwymarc at hotmail.comTo: moo at stierbach.org; watchtower at sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org; hartsbane at yahoogroups.comDate: Sun, 18 May 2008 13:44:47 +0000Subject: [Moo] Sapphire Joust - Baronial Encampment

Greetings, It looks like a dry weekend for Sapphire Joust with temperatures in the low 80's! I need to know who signed up to camp with the barony by the May 12th deadline. So far I have: My familyBaron Flaithri, Baroness Rhonwen, and their children That's all. I know some folks were planning to camp with the barony but I haven't hear that they actually sent their reservations in on time. Please let me know before Wednesday. Thank you, Ceridwen