[Moo] Sapphire Joust - Baronial Encampment

Lisa Mitchell cframwymarc at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 06:44:47 PDT 2008

Greetings,

It looks like a dry weekend for Sapphire Joust with temperatures in the low 80's!

I need to know who signed up to camp with the barony by the May 12th deadline.

So far I have:

My family
Baron Flaithri, Baroness Rhonwen, and their children

That's all. I know some folks were planning to camp with the barony but I haven't hear that they actually sent their reservations in on time.

Please let me know before Wednesday.

Thank you,

Ceridwen