[Moo] Stierbach's Cooks Guild requests donations for bake sale

Annie Hamel ahamel77 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 11:38:56 PST 2008

Good day to all

The Stierbach's Cooks Guild has always been happy to provide the best food
possible at the feasts the Barony hosts.

Unfortunately, the tools of our trade are getting old or have gone missing.
We would like to purchase such essentials as measuring tools, mixing bowls
and serving equipment.

In order to gather the funds we need to purchase these tools, the Cooks
Guild will be hosting a bake sale at Holiday Faire on November 22nd.  The
Guild will make delicious treats for sale, but there is only a few of us so
we need help.

Please consider donating your own delectable specialties.  We will be
grateful for any contributions you may make, big or small.

If you would like to help us with the sale, please contact Heloise Le
Gardeur via email (ahamel77 at gmail.com) to let us know what desert you would
like to contribute.

Again, please accept our thanks for helping us in our effort to represent
the Barony in the art of cooking

Yours in service

Lady Heloise Le Gardeur
Cooks Guild Scribe

--
Purpure, an open scroll bendwise and on a chief wavy argent three
fleurs-de-lys azure.