[Moo] Holiday Faire Merchant's List

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Sun Nov 16 08:22:42 PST 2008

Greetings Holiday Shoppers!

Just one more week before the best shopping adventure you could have ever planned.  I have over 42 different merchants attending Holiday Faire and the list is expected to grow some more.

Check out the merchants who will be in attendance:
http://www.stierbach.org/events/holidayfair/2008list_merchants.php

Don't bother packing a noon time meal.  There is lunch available for a small fee.  This will free up more space for you to fill with more purchases.  There is a lovely setting available for you to enjoy your noontime meal while catching your second wind for more shopping.

And when you are all tuckered out from shopping, there are other activities to participate in or go watch.
Here is the event flyer:  http://www.stierbach.org/events/holidayfair/holiday.php

Don't forget to make a list and check it twice!  12th night is coming and where else can you get those perfect 12th night gifts for your Monarchs and favorite friends.

Please pass to your friends outside of Atlantia's lands.  We have Merchants coming from four other Kingdoms as well as Atlantia.

If you have any questions concerning any of the merchants or shopping activities, please let me know.

YIS,
Baroness Cairistiona de Coveran
Merchant Coordinator
garadh at verizon.net