[Moo] 12th night reservations

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Nov 21 11:04:51 PST 2008

Since this not the first time I have been asked this question I will
make you all a deal.  Please don't make me regret it.  <Big SMILE>

If you see me not immediately busy with something feel free to give me
your reservation.  However, I will not accept it unless it is in a
sealed envelope with your information either on the outside of the
envelope or you assure me that everything I need is inside it with the
check.  Please no cash.

This is to ensure that I make it home with your reservation.  People
giving me random checks tomorrow would not be a good thing come Sunday
morning.

If you have any questions please feel free to write.  I will be on site
tonight doing set-up so you can catch me there as well.

In case you don't know who I am...I will be wearing the Stierbach
coronet tomorrow... ;)

Rhonwen