[Moo] Excuse me.......

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 05:34:57 PST 2008

Good Gentles,
   I just got home from work, as you can see it is a very late hour for one to not have any sleep yet. I will be taking a nap for part of the day. The reason this is important is there is a situation I would very much like to see cleared up and will put all of my energy behind resolving it. I need some assistance. Baroness Brianna I need to talk to you  and the merchant coordinator from Holiday Faire as well as Iustinos. I am confused and am hoping to get a clearer picture after talking with all of you directly today. Please call me at home after 3 pm (I will be sleeping until this afternoon) (540)635-2145.
YIS,
Alienor
Abhainn Iarthair Love Conquers All