[Moo] Sunday after Thanksgiving...

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Sun Nov 23 18:58:23 PST 2008

Greetings all of our friends and family,

On the Sunday after Thanksgiving thursday, on the Sunday after the Baronial
project Workday in Lake of the Woods saturday, on the day we usually gather at
 House Wolfhou for archery and other projects, let us gather also and be
thankful  together for this SCA family. I will have a turkey cooked, and lots of
iced tea  ready. Bring your leftovers or whatever (or more importantly, just
bring  yourself), and we will share together fellowship and friendships. New
folks are  by all means welcome! Bring your personal projects, or help finish up
some of  the Baronial projects. There will be archery of course, and if the
marshals  come, there can be heavy practices and rapier practices. In the
meanwhile,  travel safely where ever you travel, and enjoy your family and friends
to the  utmost over this Thanksgiving time!

See you later,
Blitha of Wolfhou