[Moo] Newsletter submissions

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Sun Nov 23 17:01:39 PST 2008

Hello,
   With the holiday approaching, it's best to get submissions in by Wednesday at the latest.  On Thanksgiving (well, Friday really) I'll be giving thanks for being done with traveling for a few weeks and thus hope to get this issue out that day with the stuff from the last issue that I made and never sent *doh*.
    So.... stuff for The Bull by Wednesday, please!
    ~Bianca
~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~ Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach, Atlantia 'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'