[Moo] Work day Sat 11/29

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Sun Nov 23 16:26:56 PST 2008

Greetings!

Next Saturday November 29th, we will be having a work day at our home.
All are welcome, and bring your turkey day leftovers if you feel the
need!  Allergy Warning:  we do have a very large, but lovable, Malamute.

We will be starting about 10 am and going until we don't want to go any
more.  Our address is 516 Constitution Blvd, Locust Grove, VA 22508.  If
you would like directions please let me know.

The projects for the day are continuing making scroll holders and making
items for 12th night gift bags (along with the bags).  Flaithri is
begging you to consider coming because otherwise he will be cutting
fabric for me, and that could end badly.  I have a sewing machine, a
serger, and an iron, if you would like to bring one of these items to
use please let me know as we have limited spaces.

Please contact me off list if you are coming so I can make sure to have
enough snacks and drinks on hand as well to tell the people at the gate
who is coming.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen