[Moo] (no subject)

Sallie Montuori montuos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 06:38:11 PST 2008

The barony's website http://stierbach.org/ would be a good place to
start, especially our calendar of activities
http://stierbach.org/calendar/calendar.php .  Most of the items on the
calendar have popups with more detailed info, including contacts.

We're also having an event this coming weekend; see
http://www.stierbach.org/events/holidayfair/holiday.php for details.

Alys