[Moo] (no subject)

Kelly L. Bennett klbennet at cs.indiana.edu
Mon Nov 17 08:02:29 PST 2008

Newcomers are welcome at any activity.

There is an activity night tonight in Sterling:
http://stierbach.org/calendar/calendarix/cal_popup.php?op=view&id=1565&uname=&catview=0

There is also a fighter practice Tuesday in Manassas:
http://stierbach.org/calendar/calendarix/cal_popup.php?op=view&id=1432&uname=&catview=0
I know there will rapier fighters at practice and there are usually heavy fighters as well.

Both of these are from the calendar which has many other activities on it. Please feel free to stop by or drop the coordinators any email for more information.
Baron Flaithri
Baron of Stierbach