[Moo] This weekend...

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Tue Oct 7 15:42:28 PDT 2008

Greetings all,

This is a reminder to all that we will not be gathering at House Wolfhou
this Sunday (Oct 12), but we will be back to meeting on Sunday the 19th. Allen
and I will be in Great Lakes seeing Ringer graduate from Navy Boot Camp.

Remember on the 14th is the Sudentorre business meeting. There will be lots
of updates and planning concerning Atlantian 12th Night we are hosting along
with Abainne Iarthair, and some concerning Holiday Faire and Defending the
Gate.  If anyone else has a desire to be in the running for our next Canton
Seneschal,  say so now. Sigfried has been nominated. We plan on having the vote,
and decide  on when the change over will take place. There are several other
position  changes we will be voting on also... (A&S minister, Chronicler) and
there  are some open positions and positions that will be opening soon, so if you
are  interested in holding a Canton Office, tell me or someone!

Also in the note of preparing for upcoming events, we are making 6 new
"Window" Banners. If you have some left over flat white latex paint, we could  use
it for painting the banners, painting banner stands, and painting poles
(gloss or semi-gloss could be used on stands or poles). We have 12 stands, but
could use 14 more cut ( think I saw some plywood in my basement we can  use, but
I'll have to check with Allen). We have  14   2" X 2"  square long poles for
banners, but could use 12 more of these too. Grey,  tan, and brown latex paint
would also be great if you have some left over  from old projects and we could
use.... So, let Cairistiona or me know if you  have any 2X2 poles, or paint
the canton could have, and if you would like to cut  stands (we have a
pattern), or paint stands or poles or banners. There will be a  workday of projects
and Baronial social gathering on Oct 18 at Prince William  Fencing Accademy
where some of this can be done...

Also in the wish list of things for 12th night, If you have any old white
sheets that can be turned into table cloths that you would like to donate to the
 cause... (we will be making them a standard width, so if you would like
"table  cloths" back, that is fine, but they will be cut and hemmed). Also, if you
are  interested in sewing/hemming table clothes, we have that to be done too!

I think I heard that on Tuesday the 21st and 28th we will be making wax
tablets... plan on coming to the CCC from 7-9pm to learn this fun  activity!

Yours in service,,,
--Blitha