[Moo] Commenting session

J. Hughes jphughessr at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 11:39:35 PDT 2008

Good Gentles,

It is my intention to hold commenting sessions for the College of Arms of Atlantia at my house on the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month. This will be the very best way for people to learn book heraldry. Commentary alone can be a chore, but in a group it is a social function and a learning experience combined. I will only be able to do this if others join me and together we can make a difference on how the people of Atlantia are served heraldicly.

Charles O'Connor
Morgenstern Herald