[Moo] Stierbach Archery Practice

ndcsive at cox.net ndcsive at cox.net
Mon Oct 20 08:58:46 PDT 2008

Stierbach (and Ponte Alto) archers have had a wonderful summer of shooting!

Today and 10/27 are the last two outside practices. Come out and shoot a few more Royal Rounds before we move indoors. Outside archery practice is located at 22025 Evergreen Mills Rd in Leesburg, which is The Leesburg Canine Country Club. You will see us on the other side of the barn.

Indoor archery practice will start Friday 11/7. This practice is held at the Bull Run Shooting Center in Centreville. Practice is from 5:00pm-8:00pm. The cost to shoot is only $3.00. Any extra monies collected will be a donation to the Stierbach Archery Fund.

Directions:
To reach Bull Run Public Shooting Center, take I-66 to Exit 52 (Route 29) at Centreville, drive 2 miles south on route 29, turn left onto Bull Run Post Office Road and follow the signs to Bull Run Regional Park and Bull Run Shooting Center.

Or follow the link for directions from your house.

http://www.nvrpa.org/parks/bullrunshooting/?pg=hours.html

Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Baronial Archery Marshal