[Moo] Thanks for a Great Day

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Oct 20 16:59:03 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Barony of Stierbach!

It was wonderful to see so many people this last Saturday at the
Baronial Day.  There was a lot accomplished, some practicing, kids being
crazy and general hanging out.  Of course there was a ton of food again,
why does it appear we can feed an army at the drop of a hat?

We had a wonderful time, hope those who came did as well and are looking
forward to seeing more of you at the next one!  Right now the idea is to
have it sometime the end of January after 12th night.  If you would be
interested in organizing it or know of a good place where we can do lots
of things with a more party/celebratory atmosphere to it please let us
know.

Yours,

Flaithri and Rhonwen

Baron and Baroness of Stierbach