[Moo] [hartsbane] Fw: Winter Challenge XVI

ndcsive at cox.net ndcsive at cox.net
Wed Oct 29 12:15:29 PDT 2008

As is tradition, I have planned for Stierbach archers to take part in the shoot again this year and have already made targets for use at indoor archery practice.

Stierbach indoor archery practice will start  Nov 7th at the Bull Run Shooting Center in Manassas and will run from 5pm-8:00pm. Practice is only $3.00 and any extra monies collected will be a donation to the Stierbach archery fund. Unfortunately, The Bull Run Shooting Center does not allow crossbows, so please plan accordingly.

Directions:
To reach Bull Run Public Shooting Center, take I-66 to Exit 52 (Route 29) at Centreville, drive 2 miles south on route 29, turn left onto Bull Run Post Office Road and follow the signs to Bull Run Regional Park and Bull Run Shooting Center.

or Follow the link for directions better suited from where you will be coming from:

http://www.nvrpa.org/parks/bullrunshooting/?pg=hours.html

Esperanza Susanna Flecha
Steirbach Archery Marshal