[Moo] Road testing... testing... 1... 2... 3... ( was: What do I need to do to shed my mundane name?)

J. Hughes jphughessr at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 23 07:20:28 PDT 2008

My lady Julian,

Julian is a name that goes back to Roman times and crosses cultures (with varientations). It was most often a male name, and used for females in more modern times. I will need to check when it was used first for a female name, but it was used at least as early as 1342 when Saint Julian of Norwich was named.

You can not ask too many questions.

Baron Charles O'Connor
Steirbach herald