[Moo] Details on the 18th

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Mon Oct 13 18:31:20 PDT 2008

My apologies for not speaking earlier!  At Sudentorre's business  meeting
tomorrow, I plan to get final funding and approval for the projects that  are
part of the 12th night budget (even though they will be used during the  event).
Once that is complete,  we will be good to go.

Siegfried

Siegfried  McClure
m.k.a. R. James Ernst, jr.

Autocrat for Atlantia's 2009 12th  Night  Celebration

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com

In a message dated 10/7/2008 9:00:46 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,