[Moo] [hartsbane] Fw: Winter Challenge XVI

ndcsive at cox.net ndcsive at cox.net
Wed Oct 29 13:39:02 PDT 2008

Hopefully we will have a good number of participants. It is great that Baron Nigel runs it yearly as people really enjoy shooting it.

Maybe someone will even break the illusive 200 score this year. Mors (Valgar av Mors) was the closest last year with a score of 189.

Last years score sheet is at the following link:

http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/scor0708.html

All previous years can be found at this link:
(toward the bottom of the page.)

http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/wint.html

Lady Esperanza Susanna Flecha