[Moo] [hartsbane] Fw: Winter Challenge XVI

Allen Miller wolfhou at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 30 05:02:44 PDT 2008

We will plan to shoot it at Wolfhou on Sundays also, weather premitting.  Bring your crossbow and join the fun.

Allen

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 15:54:02 -0400From: sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.eduTo: hartsbane at yahoogroups.com; watchtower at atlantia.sca.org; moo at stierbach.orgSubject: Re: [Moo] [hartsbane] Fw: Winter Challenge XVI

See I knew someone would be up on this!  Thank you Esperanza for doing all this, I hope a good number of you will participate, it sounds like fun.  I was unable to find the score sheets from last year, curious as to see how everyone did.  Do you know where they are posted?

Rhonwen

From: hartsbane at yahoogroups.com [mailto:hartsbane at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ndcsive at cox.netSent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 3:15 PMTo: Sudentorre Watchtower; General Mailing List for the Barony of Stierbach; hartsbane at yahoogroups.comCc: Shannon D. Combs-BennettSubject: Re: [hartsbane] Fw: Winter Challenge XVI

As is tradition, I have planned for Stierbach archers to take part in the shoot again this year and have already made targets for use at indoor archery practice. Stierbach indoor archery practice will start Nov 7th at the Bull Run Shooting Center in Manassas and will run from 5pm-8:00pm. Practice is only $3.00 and any extra monies collected will be a donation to the Stierbach archery fund. Unfortunately, The Bull Run Shooting Center does not allow crossbows, so please plan accordingly.Directions:To reach Bull Run Public Shooting Center, take I-66 to Exit 52 (Route 29) at Centreville, drive 2 miles south on route 29, turn left onto Bull Run Post Office Road and follow the signs to Bull Run Regional Park and Bull Run Shooting Center.or Follow the link for directions better suited from where you will be coming from:http://www.nvrpa.org/parks/bullrunshooting/?pg=hours.htmlEsperanza Susanna FlechaSteirbach Archery Marshal__