[Moo] Aug 24th Equestrian Practice

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 3 05:33:36 PDT 2008

Grretings!
   Just wanted to share what an incredible practice we had out here. Thanks to Kirsten of Sylvan Glenn for coming down and bringing Noel, Scott, & Mark! What a great group! Your horses were also very easy to deal with. It was a warm afternoon, and everyone had a great time!
   My deepest gratitude for Brandy bringing her games equipment as well as marshalling for us, it would not have been posssible to do as much as we did without you.
    To our canton members and anyone who were ground crewing for us, thank you! It was so nice to be able to go and play and have things handed to us on horseback.
   The plan is to have as many open barns between now and the Oct 26th practice to build the rest of the games equipment (ooooh a quintain!!!!). We will also be working on Barding for our guys, can't wait to see Mac dressed in my husbands device!
   I need help finding patterns for barding. If anyone can asssit in helping me find directions for how to attach barding, would love to see it.
    YIS,
AlienorLove Conquers All