[Moo] FW: Fall Coronation ANNOUNCEMENT

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Sep 4 10:13:53 PDT 2008

Greetings Atlantia!

As of 11AM forecast, Tropical Storm Hanna is protected to pass almost
directly over the event site for Coronation Friday night into Saturday
morning.  Since the state of NC has already begun voluntarily
evacuations for the low lying areas in the county of the site, TRM, TRH,
and our Kingdom Seneschal, in consultation with myself have decided to
cancel Coronation for this weekend.

The Coronation of Jason Kinslae and Gerhild the Willful will be held
next weekend, September 12th - 14th, at Chalice of the Sun God in the
Barony of Ponte Alto.   Please contact the event staff for Chalice of
the Sun God for more information about cabin and feast space
availability for next weekend.
http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=8f1ff147

Detailed information concerning the refund policy in regards to this
weekend's Coronation will be forth coming as soon as possible.  Please
feel free to cross post this notice as you will.

Please contact me with questions and concerns.  704-293-4443

On behalf of the populace of Raven's Cove, I thank you for your patience
and apologize for the weather,

Alesia

Baroness Alesia Gillefalyn
Regional Seneschal for North Carolina