[Moo] SCA Closet

jazelle at swords.cc jazelle at swords.cc
Fri Sep 5 08:33:37 PDT 2008

This Sunday starting at 3pm until 8pm I will be holding an SCA open house. I
have books, fabric, beads and costumes. Please stop by and check it all out.
I will be doing the flea market in the morning from 6:30am until 2pm. It is
the one in Front Royal just off HWY 55 (South Street) so please stop by
early and talk.

15 Shenandoah Commons Way apt 304 (Located on the 3rd floor)
Front Royal, Va
(540)660-5490

Depending on the weather I might be at Chalice of the Sun God V. If it rains
I won't beable to be there and if so I'll just have stuff set up at the
apartment for folks to stop by later in the evening or on Sunday. I'm trying
to get a van so I can bring more stuff and still if it rains have a slight
indoor set up. I'm at the half way point in the money I need to move with.

I will be today updating the web page with more items. It should be totally
updated by 11pm tonight. I have  alot of things to day today and not much
time.

http://swords.cc/sca/forsale.html

I accept Paypal and Money Order. I ship USPS Flat rate if possible but I
will do Media Mail. If you have any questions please call me at the above
cell number. Thanks folks.