[Moo] Movies While She Storms Party (Hannah Coronation Cancellation Social)

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Fri Sep 5 10:12:31 PDT 2008

Since our grand adventure down to the Outer Banks has been called on
account've rain, we figured folks still might want to get together
Saturday night to hang-out, watch some good bad movies, drink a
little, eat a little, and tell new old war stories and old warhorse
stories.

So I'm offering to have folks over my place on Saturday night if
there's any interest for such a gathering.  Given the last-minute
nature of all this, I'll *need* folks to RSVP to determine if there's
sufficient interest to make it worth doing.  So if you want to come
over and hang and have some fun, *please* let me know ASAP and we'll
figure out if there are enough interested folks to go through with it.

I'll provide some soda and basic alcohol and munchies, but folks
should really BYO if you want anything in particular and to help out
the cause (Bring Your Own movies, booze, food, etc...).

Figure I'll be opening the doors to folks about 7pm.  I have some
limited crash space if people over-imbibe (but please do not plan on
doing so).

NOTE: I have dogs (hypo-allergenic Maltese) and cats (allergenic
Russian Blue and Siamese), and though I'm running air cleaners and
have Benadryl, the management cannot be held liable for sinus attacks.

I am located at 3530 Ellery Circle, Falls Church, VA in Bailey's
Crossroads/Falls Church right near the intersection of Columbia Pike
(244) and Leesburg Pike (7) across the street from the Pollo Campero
on Columbia Pike.  Take Colubia Pike (VA-244 West) toward Annandale.
Turn Left on Moncure Avenue (go 0.2 mi).  At the end of Moncure Ave
(there is a Church in front of you), Turn Left on Ellery Circle (go
0.2 mi).  Arrive at 3530 Ellery Circle, Falls Church on the Right side
of the road.  I am the last townhouse on the right in the first block
of houses around the curve.  Please note that you cannot find Ellery
Circle on Mapquest or Google maps.  You can only find it on Yahoo Maps.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at (703)
575-7630 (home), (703) 969-1848 (cell), or on my blackberry at max.nelson at gd-ais.com

Again, PLEASE RSVP so we can determine if we should move forward with
the gathering.

In Service,

Max Von Halstern