[Moo] Come on out (if you RSVP) tomorrow night at 7pm!

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Fri Sep 5 13:10:24 PDT 2008

Since we got a small, but high-quality response, we might as well get
together tomorrow night.

Doors'll open at 7pm.  Feel free to show-up, but please RSVP if you're
coming so we know to plan accordingly and BYO if there's anything you
want beyond basics (including booze, food, movies, etc...).

We're at 3530 Ellery Circle in Falls Church (directions below).
Please only park in clearly designated spaces (or where there are
clearly other people parking) -- there ain't a ton of parking, so
y'all might have to find what you can and do a wee bit o' walking
(apologies).

You can contact us for any reason at 703-575-7630, 703-969-1848 (cell)
or max.nelson at gd-ais.com (blackberry).

Look foward to seeing the Hurricane Hannah Party Crew!

Max