[Moo] HELP!! Chalice Archery targets

Karen Miller mill3rs at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 18:13:06 PDT 2008

Hi all...
I need help making the targets for the archery shoot for Chalice!  (this is where being a procrastinator is bad...)

We'll be at Miles's house tomorrow (SAT the 6th) starting at 10 am to make them.  We need people to help with taping cardboard together to make the back of the targets, tracing and coloring the actual shooting targets and then attaching the targets to the cardboard.

We can use all the help we can get!  The more people, the faster it should go!

Thanks in advance!
Brigid

Directions to Miles's house:
-Take rte 66 to rte 123
-Follow rte 123 towards Vienna
-Turn right on Jermantown Road (which changes names to Blake lane, but stay on that       road)
-Turn left on Hibbard  (across the street is a park with large recycling containers)
-Turn right on Copper Court
-Their house is the first one on the left.
10106 Copper Court  Oakton, Va

If lost, have questions or need directions, call my cell at 703 409-0780