[Moo] It's Official, Youth Rapier to Resume

Kelly L. Bennett klbennet at cs.indiana.edu
Fri Sep 5 19:06:54 PDT 2008

SCA Inc. has decided that it is safe to let me marshal youth again.
Having completed my background check successfully we can now resume
official youth rapier activities. I will not be at Wolfhou this Sunday
due to the traveling business meeting, so youth rapier will resume
Tuesday as part of the weekly Baronial fighter practice at PW Fencing
Academy.

Also, note that the youth rapier rules will be changed starting 1-Oct.
The next Acorn will contain the changes in the Earl Marshal's letter. I
will be happy to discuss them at practice.

Baron Flaithri